Nemesis Rail provides maintenance, overhaul, modification and painting to most rail vehicles for train operators and private owners.
Established in 2007, we are based at the purpose-built rail connected facility at Derby Road, Burton upon Trent - the former British Rail wagon works. Our new site boasts nine acres and has a massive amount of sidings and storage space available. Another positive feature is that the depot is connected directly to the Derby - Birmingham line, centrally and conveniently placed on the rail network and open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Our shed comprises two through-pitted roads over 90 metres long.
• Jacks with capability of 120 ton lifting.
• Adjacent is the paint shop area, which can accommodate most vehicles including on track plant, wagons, coaches and locomotives.
• Easy access for delivery of rail vehicles by rail or by road
• Staff that are highly skilled and have experience of most types of railway vehicles
• Fully compliant & auditable management systems