We can undertake any level of work on heritage rail vehicles ranging from repaints to complete overhaul
This can be on locomotives, coaches, wagons or plant.
We can also offer on site repairs and maintenance to suit customers individual requirements.
Onsite gauging of tyres, buckeyes, brake testing also available.
Recent work has included;
- Full rebuild of MK1 TSO, including crash pillars, bodywork repairs, reinstatement of steam heating and vacuum braking systems, complete rebuild of toilet compartments, painting, new flooring.
- Repairs to underframe of NER saloon.
- Engine rebuild and bodywork to class 37 locomotive and certification work for movement over the national network.
- Modification and overhaul of steam locomotive support coach.
- Repairs to and repainting of MK3 coach for heritage railway use.
- Bogie overhaul for 1910 built carriage.
- Rebuilding and modification of water tanks for class 25 locomotive.